"Open up my heart, help me to attract love. When I'm hurt, or down for the count; help me to restart. Release everything I regret from the past. Comfort me and soothe my heart" - AP Crystals suggested crystal intention for Rose Quartz.
Rose Quartz Meaning + Metaphysical Properties:
- Opens your heart on all levels - sometimes to the most extreme effect
- Gives and attracts love
- Calming and reassuring
- Carries a soft feminine energy
- The crystal of unconditional love and infinite peace
- Teaches its keeper what true love is
Rose Quartz in Healing:
- Releases repressed emotions: including heartache, trauma, and regret
- Helps to soothe internal emotional pain
- Comforts its keeper in times of grief and sorrow
- Encourages self-forgiveness and acceptance
- Aids its keeper to have self-trust and to expand the keeper's self-worth
Rose Quartz is a handy crystal to have when you or someone you know, is going through an emotional crisis or trauma. It will help to reassure them that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that there are better things coming.
Rose Quartz in Health:
- Said to strengthen its keeper's heart and circulatory system
- Known to help heal the kidneys
- Known to be helpful when dealing with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Senile Dementia
Rose Quartz in Relationships:
Rose Quartz helps to activate the heart chakra, in turn this enables its keeper to both give and attract love and relationships. It will help to restore trust and harmony in an existing relationship. Rose Quartz is often so effective in drawing in love for its keeper, that it might need some Amethyst to help calm the effects of the Rose Quartz down. As Rose Quartz encourages nothing but unconditional love, it is the perfect crystal to give someone you adore and appreciate.