Tourmalinated Quartz Meaning + Metaphysical Properties:
- Combines both Quartz and Tourmaline properties
- Said to be a crystal of good luck
- Will help its keeper to reject bad vibes and bad energy
- A beneficial grounding stone
- Turns negative thoughts and energies into positive thoughts and energies
If you, or someone you know is constantly self-sabotaging themselves - give them a piece of Tourmalinated quartz to help counteract the destructive pattern.
Tourmalinated Quartz is often used as a grounding or anchoring crystal. It is said that it aids in shedding addictions and bad habits. Tourmalinated Quartz is also an effective problem solver, so it is also beneficial to place a piece in your workplace, or work area.
This crystal is also useful for healers as it will enable them to help their client pinpoint why they have chosen to do the things that they have done, and it will help come up with suitable solutions to help change difficult situations.