Refunds and Returns
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Crystals and Gems are naturally coloured and each have their own unique pattern. Please note; as natural materials, their appearance can vary from the images shown and they may contain tiny cracks or different patterns as to which was photographed. We take pictures with natural or LED light against a background which may enhance the colours on our photographs. During the shipment process, cracks and chips may occur. Unfortunately, we have no control on how Australia Post will treat each individual parcel. If your parcel does arrive damaged, we can help to lodge an enquiry with Australia Post.
- If a crystal stick or tumble arrives broken, we will send out a replacement with your next order.
- Returns and exchanges are not accepted based on crystal characteristics or on change of mind.
- If you are returning your order, you must inform us within 24 hours of receiving it so that we have knowledge of the incoming return. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders must be returned within 7 days of receiving it
- Refunds will be returned in the form of store credit only.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded
- We recommend that you use Australia Post, with tracking and signature on delivery to ensure the order is returned
- AP Crystals will not be made liable for the shipping costs
- Please ensure your package is returned with the same fragile tape, bubble wrap and any other gifts you may have received
- Returns are to be sent to AP CRYSTALS PO BOX 3069 BANGOR NSW AUSTRALIA 2234
- Please notify us by email when the order is being returned : email@example.com
- Please note sale items and “live sale orders” are final and cannot be returned for a refund or exchange.