Refunds and Returns
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Crystals and Gems are naturally coloured and each have their own unique pattern. Please note; as natural materials, their appearance can vary from the images shown and they may contain tiny cracks or different patterns as to which was photographed. We take pictures with natural or LED light against a background which may enhance the colours on our photographs. During the shipment process, cracks and chips may occur. Unfortunately, we have no control on how Australia Post will treat each individual parcel. If your parcel does arrive damaged, we can help to lodge an enquiry with Australia Post.
- Returns and exchanges are not accepted based on crystal characteristics or on change of mind.
- Our exchange policy lasts 7 days and only applies to products which are not crystals.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be returned unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in original packaging.
- AP Crystals will not accept exchanges if the order is returned damaged or broken.
- AP Crystals is not responsible for the shipping charges you will incur.
REFUNDS & CREDIT NOTES
- If you are returning your order, you must inform us within 24 hours of receiving it so that we have knowledge of the incoming return. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders must be returned within 7 days of receiving it
- Refunds will be returned in the form of store credit only.
- We recommend that you use Australia Post, with tracking and signature on delivery to ensure the order is returned
- AP Crystals will not be made liable for the shipping costs
- Please ensure your package is returned with the same fragile tape, bubble wrap and any other gifts you may or may not have received
- Returns are to be sent to AP CRYSTALS PO BOX 3069 BANGOR NSW AUSTRALIA 2234
- Please notify us by email when the order is being returned : email@example.com
- Please note sale items and “live sale orders” are final and cannot be returned for a refund or exchange.