Apatite Meaning + Metaphysical Abilities:
- Increases motivation and eases irritability
- Has a deep cleansing influence on the aura
- Contains inspirational properties
- Wish upon an Apatite stone as you would a shooting star to help make your dreams come true
Apatite Healing Information:
- Helps to clear confusion
- Enables the expansion of knowledge and truth for the keeper
- Will induce openness without over sharing
Apatite in Health:
Known to aid the absorption of calcium in bones and helps to repair the symptoms of torn cartilage. Apatite is also said to supress hunger, raise the metabolic rate of its keeper and encourages healthy eating. For children, apatite can be extremely beneficial for those who are hyperactive or with autism.
Apatite in Relationships:
Reduces irritability and can help to overcome emotional exhaustion. It is also said to ease any sorrow, apathy or anger issues you may be having.
Apatite for those with psychic abilities:
Helps to develop any psychic gifts and will aid those receiving spiritual attunement. It is also great for those wishing to see the future and the past. Great for those who are manifesting their ultimate desires.
- Apatite is named from the Greek work "Apate" which means Deceit - because Apatite is so similar in appearance to many other crystals
- Apatite is one of the most common Phosphate minerals. Calcium Phosphate is what helps humans and animals grow bones and teeth - the same material that is contained within Apatite
- The material found in Apatite is very important to the chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Apatite is commonly found in Europe (Ehrenfriedersdorf, in the Erzgebirge, Saxony, Germany) and Panasqueira, Portugal; where the more Gemmy colour of Apatite is found
- Deep blue Apatite come from Sludyanka, Russia
- The most common of Apatite comes from Brazil, Ipira, Bahia; and the state of Minas Gerais
- Apatite can often be associated with Quartz, Feldspar, Calcite, Magnetite, Muscovite, Phlogopte, Nepheline and Diopside
- Apatite is a new kind of crystal with not much history relating to prehistoric times